|.Kojo Appiah, Co-Founder and Chairman, TAN - The Africa Network|
- Linda Oramasionwu, Principal, Kupanda Capital
- Veronica Wabukawo, COO, Sisters Bridal
- Rebecca Enonchong, Founder and CEO, Appstech
- Samiya Edwards, Principal, Libera Partners
- Ato Ulzen-Appiah, Co-Founder and Director, GhanaThink..
|. Yomi Alawode, Head of Islamic Finance, World Bank |
Speakers:- Grace Kyokunda, Chief Financial Sector Development Officer, AFDB
- Matt Gamser, CEO, SME Finance Forum, IFC
- Kerry Max, Director, Inclusive Financial Services, Mennonite Economic Development Associates
- Michael Metzler, Director, USAID Development Credit Authority, USAID
- Paul Wade, Deputy Director and Head of Section for Private Sector Development, Norad..
breaking 2018 -help accra stage africa's and the world's greatest jobs creating education summit
- special thanks to South Africa's Taddy Blecher for being first educator to celebrate Norman Macrae remembrance party ; spoecial thanks to sir fazle abed foir being the greatest educator to remember Norman and his wonderful microfranchise-0 adolesecent girls jobs clubs across BRAC in Africa; special thanks to 4 chinese female graduates for updating Norman's belief that the sustainability of all global youth will depend on china's education leadership , Kissinger 30 year celebration of the 150 person network of Chinese Americans who love both countries futures of youth and QuarterBillionGirls can share their story of what the human race needs to celebrate now. Africa undp reports